According to new findings, one of them could be slightly different and be sold as Poco X6 5G. Let’s check out everything that’s known about this device.
According to Xiaomiui, a Poco-branded smartphone with model numbers 2312DRAF3G (Global) and 2312DRAF3I (India) is listed in the IMEI database. As per the first four digits of model numbers, it will be launched in December or later.
This handset is codenamed iron_p and could be called Poco X6 5G. It will be almost identical to the Redmi Note 13, which is codenamed gold.
MIUI code suggests that this so-called Poco X6 5G will sport a 64MP primary camera instead of a 108MP shooter found on the Redmi Note 13. This makes the Poco device the same as the Redmi Note 13R Pro that leaked recently.
So based on the details available so far, the Redmi Note 13 with a 64MP camera will be sold as Redmi Note 13R Pro in China. While in international markets, it could be known by Poco X6 5G with some cosmetic changes.
The Poco X6 5G is expected to come with a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chip, a 6.67-inch 120Hz OLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, and 33W charging support.
WHERE TO BUY REDMI NOTE 13
Redmi Note 13 at $179 @Giztop
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra to come with Sony LYT900 1-inch camera sensor, quad-curved display, and more
- Three Finnish carriers suspend sales of Xiaomi smartphones over the brand’s presence in Russia
- Redmi 9 Prime, Poco M2 Pro, and two more Redmi phones reach end of software support
- Which Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO Smartphones Will Receive MIUI 15? Check the List!
- MIUI 15 stable builds live for multiple unreleased phones