- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
As usual, one of the things that excite people most about a new iOS release is the inclusion of new wallpapers. As of right now, iOS 14 includes six new wallpapers and you can download them for your iPhone below.
As with all recent iOS wallpapers, iOS 14’s new choices are available in light mode and dark mode variants. This means there are 3 to choose from, each available in two different options. These wallpapers are similar to the designs Apple introduced with iOS 13 last year.
Wanna take your Mac to the next level with the new macOS 11 Big Sur wallpapers? Check those out here.
You can download the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 wallpapers, in their full resolution, below. Be sure to click through and save the full resolution wallpaper, then set it via the Photos app or Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
As always, it’s possible that Apple will add new wallpapers again in the fall. Apple usually releases a completely new set of wallpapers in conjunction with new hardware, so expect the iPhone 12 update this fall to bring even more choices to the wallpaper selection in iPadOS 14.
Read more about iOS 14:
- iOS 14: Apple keyboard finally adds emoji search
- iOS 14 Weather app adds support for severe weather tracking, real-time precipitation
- These are all of the iPhones that will support iOS 14
- watchOS 7 for Apple Watch: Sleep tracking, face sharing, new workouts including dance, hand washing detection, more
- Apple unveils iOS 14 with new home screen design, widgets, picture in picture, more
iOS 14 wallpapers:
iPadOS 14 wallpapers:
Thanks to 9to5Mac reader Rohan for sharing these!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.