Last month, specifications of the Honor X5 Plus were leaked online. The device is expected to launch soon globally as the previous leak suggested that the smartphone will debut with Google Mobile Services. Now, the smartphone has emerged on the Google Play Supported device list along with TDRA certification hinting at an imminent launch.
The Honor X5 Plus has emerged on both the TDRA certification website as well as the Google Play Supported Devices database with model number WOD-LX2. Although the listing does not reveal any details regarding the specifications, it does confirm that UAE authorities have greenlit the smartphone to launch in the country. Let’s check out the previously leaked specs.
Honor X5 Plus specs
According to a recent report, the Honor X5 Plus is said to come with a sizable 6.56-inch TFT LCD display, offering a resolution of 1612×720 pixels. The smartphone is said to feature a 50 MP primary camera coupled with a 2 MP secondary camera. The operating system is expected to be Android 13, layered with Honor’s MagicOS 7.1 interface.
In terms of memory and storage, a single configuration of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage is likely to be onboard. Connectivity options are said to offer 4G compatibility with Dual SIM NanoSIM support, alongside Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), NFC (Near Field Communication), and Bluetooth 5.0 capabilities.
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 will dethrone Honor Magic V2 to become thinnest horizontal foldable yet
- Honor X 14 Pro & X 16 Pro laptops launched with Ryzen 7 7840HS CPU in China
- Fifth Generation Samsung Galaxy Z Foldables Smash Pre-Order Record In South Korea, Z Flip 5 More Popular Than Fold 5
- Oppo Watch 5 Pro specs leak: Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1, LTPO AMOLED display & large battery tipped
- Vivo Pad Air pre-orders start on August 14, configurations revealed