Amazon’s two-day blockbuster sale, Prime Day might be over but the deals are far from gone just yet. The Prime Day Apple deals are still flowing in thick and fast, with Amazon — and a host of other retailers like Best Buy and Walmart — offering significant discounts on everything from AirPods and iPads to iPhones and MacBooks. Be warned, though: The best offers are in short supply, so if you like something, bag it before it’s gone! Rather browse by category? Head over to our respective roundups of the best Prime Day AirPods deals, Prime Day iPad deals, Prime Day iPhone deals (we’re seeing some particularly good deals here due to the iPhone 12 announcement later), and Prime Day MacBook deals.
Today’s best Prime Day Apple deals
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case — $160, was $200
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case (Renewed) — $184, was $199
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $199, was $249
- Apple iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi) — $350, was $399
- Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, White – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) — $393, was $600
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch (2020) — $850, was $899
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, 128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) – Latest Model — $944, was $949
Are any Prime Day Apple deals too good to be true?
There are a lot of sales happening now — especially on Apple accessories. Though you’re never going to find a bad deal on Apple’s own branded products there are always a few rotten Apple deals on the market from off-brand competitors. Usually, these deals are on accessories, so if you’re looking for a Bluetooth keyboard, MacBook cover, or new iPhone case proceed with caution. Do a little research and stick to brands you know and that have rave reviews. You’ll also want to look at Amazon’s ratings and reviews of a product before you get shopping.
Should I shop Apple deals on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
These Apple products are currently heavily discounted with some items even seeing $300 off leading up to Prime Day. We don’t anticipate these products shifting much in price on Black Friday or Cyber Monday compared to what they’ll be on Prime Day though. There’s also a good chance that if any of these gadgets sell out for Prime Day we won’t see a restock by Black Friday. Amazon also saw hefty shipping delays during the crux of the pandemic so it’s smart to take advantage of these Apple Prime Day deals for the holiday season now before you miss your chance.
We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we choose what we cover carefully and independently. The prices, details, and availability of the products and deals in this post may be subject to change at anytime. Be sure to check that they are still in effect before making a purchase.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Target Prime Day sale: The best deals end tonight
- Prime Day Deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Prime Day is almost over — shop these deals while you still can
- Best Cyber Monday deals 2020: When is it and what can we expect?
- Amazon confirms Prime Day 2020 date (spoiler: it’s next month)